Laser Particle Scan to determine the quality of the air you breathe in your home.
Only Back to New Does This!
17 Point Inspection Included!
- Authorized IQAir Dealer
- Check for rust and corrosion
- Inspect the low voltage wiring
- Check for a surge protector
- Check the heat strips for proper operation
- Check your airflow and proper distribution
- Check drain line to ensure proper drainage
- Install algaecide tablets (to kill and clear bacteria that forms in your system and keeps it from returning for 6 months)
- Check your amperage draws to make sure your unit’s not pulling too much electricity (this will save you money on your electric bill)
- Check your condenser and evaporator coil (for dirt and debris)
- Check your thermostat (make sure it’s in balance)
- Check your duct work at the supply and return (for holes, tears, and deterioration)
- Check your refrigerant level and add up to 1 pound of Freon if needed (a $100 value)
- Check all your electrical connections to make sure there are no loose or bare wires that may cause damage
- Digital air quality test, with a full written report on condition of AC unit
Transform your home into a virtually allergen-free zone with the most effective, whole-house air cleaning system. The “Perfect 16″ delivers up to 50 times more filtration power. Most air filters have a single flat surface that fits squarely into the housing of the system. The Perfect 16’s filters are placed in a double “V” shape. This design uses over 170 square feet of filter media. The additional surface area creates higher filtration efficiency while allowing more air to pass through the system. A truly innovative design with substantially increased collection area provides superior filtration power over ordinary filtration systems. In addition our system can help you reduce your monthly electric bill too!
Infant Baby Jaelyn’s Heart Transplant – and Better Than Hospital Quality IQAir!
Ten Times Cleaner Air With IQAir – Guaranteed! (Watch our demonstration video below)
Medical Grade Air Filtration in the Home: Why Choose IQAir as the Best in Home Air Filtration System – Back to New Heating & Cooling
Indoor Air Pollutants According to the American medical Association, 50% of all illness is caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. The air in today’s homes and buildings can contain different organic contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi and spores that contribute to… The stuff floating in the air is 80% dead skin and over 350 different allergy producing air pollutants and contaminants, including cigarette, cigar and pipe smoke, germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew and fungi. pollen, house dust and dust mites, odors (formaldehyde, benzene, etc.) from new carpets, furniture, cleaning products, solvents, furnishings, dry cleaning and construction. The effects of breathing this allergy producing air pollution include dizziness, irritability, coughing, sneezing, dry eyes, hay fever, allergies, asthma symptoms, sinus problems, ear infections, depression, fatigue, headaches, nausea, breathing problems, respiratory infections, etc. Click here to learn more…
Back to New Heating and Cooling Authorized IQAir Dealer
Your Home Indoor Air Quality Specialists
As one of the leading companies in our service areas providing central air conditioning for your home, including equipment with the highest energy efficiency ratings, plus air duct cleaning services, we have the training, expertise, and experience required to perform the best service available. All of our technicians are EPA Certified.
Serving Central Florida in the following Counties. Click any county for more information to see if Back to New Heating & Cooling covers your area.