Laser Particle Scan to determine the quality of the air you breathe in your home.
Only Back to New Does This!
17 Point Inspection Included!
- The Only Authorized IQAir Dealer in Central Fl, the Tampa Bay Area, and Sarasota County
- Check for rust and corrosion
- Inspect the low voltage wiring
- Check for a surge protector
- Check the heat strips for proper operation
- Check your airflow and proper distribution
- Check drain line to ensure proper drainage
- Install algaecide tablets (to kill and clear bacteria that forms in your system and keeps it from returning for 6 months)
- Check your amperage draws to make sure your unit’s not pulling too much electricity (this will save you money on your electric bill)
- Check your condenser and evaporator coil (for dirt and debris)
- Check your thermostat (make sure it’s in balance)
- Check your duct work at the supply and return (for holes, tears, and deterioration)
- Check your refrigerant level and add up to 1 pound of Freon if needed (a $100 value)
- Check all your electrical connections to make sure there are no loose or bare wires that may cause damage
- Digital air quality test, with a full written report on condition of AC unit – No other company can offer this service to you in Central and Western Florida*
Transform your home into a virtually allergen-free zone with the most effective, whole-house air cleaning system. The “Perfect 16” delivers up to 50 times more filtration power. Most air filters have a single flat surface that fits squarely into the housing of the system. The Perfect 16’s filters are placed in a double “V” shape. This design uses over 170 square feet of filter media. The additional surface area creates higher filtration efficiency while allowing more air to pass through the system. A truly innovative design with substantially increased collection area provides superior filtration power over ordinary filtration systems. In addition our system can help you reduce your monthly electric bill too!
Infant Baby Jaelyn’s Heart Transplant – and Better Than Hospital Quality IQAir!
Ten Times Cleaner Air With IQAir – Guaranteed! (Watch our demonstration video below)
Medical Grade Air Filtration in the Home: Why Choose IQAir as the Best in Home Air Filtration System – Back to New Heating & Cooling
Indoor Air Pollutants According to the American medical Association, 50% of all illness is caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. The air in today’s homes and buildings can contain different organic contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi and spores that contribute to… The stuff floating in the air is 80% dead skin and over 350 different allergy producing air pollutants and contaminants, including cigarette, cigar and pipe smoke, germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew and fungi. pollen, house dust and dust mites, odors (formaldehyde, benzene, etc.) from new carpets, furniture, cleaning products, solvents, furnishings, dry cleaning and construction. The effects of breathing this allergy producing air pollution include dizziness, irritability, coughing, sneezing, dry eyes, hay fever, allergies, asthma symptoms, sinus problems, ear infections, depression, fatigue, headaches, nausea, breathing problems, respiratory infections, etc. Click here to learn more…
Back to New Heating and Cooling is the only Authorized IQAir Dealer in Sarasota County, Central Florida and the Tampa Bay Area
Your Home Indoor Air Quality Specialists
As one of the leading companies in our service areas providing central air conditioning for your home, including equipment with the highest energy efficiency ratings, plus air duct cleaning services, we have the training, expertise, and experience required to perform the best service available. All of our technicians are EPA Certified.
Serving Central Florida in the following Counties. Click any county for more information to see if Back to New Heating & Cooling covers your area.
Back to New Heating & Cooling has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau since 2008!
A+ Rating with Angie’s List
Winner 2013 Super Service Award for HVAC in Central Florida
Family Owned & Operated Since 1997
We provide HVAC Installation/Repair/Service
For Residential Homes Only:
Back To New offers a $49.95, 20 Point – Spring Tune Up Special which includes a Free Laser Particle Scan in your home to determine if your indoor air is dangerous to your health. No other HVAC company in Central Florida can provide you with this service!
Call today to set up a free professional estimate on replacement of your HVAC Equipment ONLY at your HOME from an experienced EPA Certified Technician!
Any Non-Emergency Service/Repair Call Is Only $60.00, If the Repair is Greater Than $60.00, We Waive The Service Call Fee!!
Call Us Today!!! We Service The Villages And Surrounding Counties! In the Villages: 352-753-1212 Elsewhere: 352-628-5700 or 1-866-963-9247
To review these products and offers, please visit us at http://newair.biz/links-to-vendor-sites
Services: Air Duct Cleaning, Heating & Air Conditioning/hvac
In Business Since: 1997
Service Area: Citrus, Marion, Lake, Levy, Hernando, and Sumter Counties of Florida
On Angie’s List Since: 8/3/2010
Free Estimates: Ask for Details
Office Hours: Mon 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Tue 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Wed 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Thu 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Fri 08.30 AM – 04.00 PM, Sat Closed, Sun Closed
Features: Emergency Service
Cities Served: Anthony | Belleview | Beverly Hills | Brooksville | Bushnell | Candler | Center Hill | Citra | Citrus Springs | Clermont | Crystal River | Dunnellon – Citrus | Dunnellon – Marion | Eastlake Weir | Eustis | Flemington | Floral City | Fort Mc Coy | Fruitland Park | Groveland | Hernando | Hernando County | Holder | Homosassa | Homosassa Springs | Howey In The Hills | Inglis | Inverness | Irvine | Lady Lake | Lake County | Lake Panasoffkee | Lecanto | Leesburg | Lowell | Maricamp | Minneola | Montverde | Morriston | Mt. Dora | North Dunnellon | Ocala | Ocklawaha | Oklawaha | Orange Springs | Oxford | Pine Ridge | Pine Ridge | Reddick | Salt Springs | Silver Springs | Sorrento | South Dunnellon | Sparr | Spring Hill | Summerfield | Sumter County | Sumterville | Suwannee | Tampa | Tavares | The Villages | Umatilla | Webster | Weeki Wachee | Weirsdale | Wildwood | Yankeetown
* Back to New Heating & Cooling’s Digital air quality testing uses the IQAir ParticleScan Pro hand held $3,000+ Digital Air Quality Test Meter Computer, also known as a Laser Particle Counter. The IQAir ParticleScan Pro is a professional, advanced, handheld laser particle counter designed for use by indoor air quality specialists to diagnose air-quality problems and to verify solutions. The ParticleScan Pro is easy to use, reliable, exceptionally accurate and includes features such as multi-mode counting that make it superior to conventional particle counters. The ParticleScan Pro’s 0.025 cfm flow rate is deliberately slower than conventional particle counters and drastically reduces coincidence loss at higher particle concentrations. The result is a much more accurate particle count, especially in polluted urban environments where particle counts exceed 2 million particles per cubic foot. The ParticleScan Pro features a substantially slower airflow rate than conventional particle scanners, allowing greater accuracy in typical indoor and outdoor environments.
Each of our technicians are supplied with an IQAir ParticleScan Pro so you know exactly what the quality of your indoor air is because you’ll see the readings with your very own eyes. Back to New Heating & Cooling is an excellent air heating & cooling company in and of itself, but it strives to go above and beyond into the true meaning of “Air Conditioning” itself and give you the best means and opportunity for as truly pure, pollution and allergen free indoor air as possible, even exceeding the purity of outdoor air by at least four to one. Call Sales Monday to Friday at Back to New Heating & Cooling for details about getting an indoor air quality checkup for your home. Office Hours: Mon 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Tue 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Wed 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Thu 08.30 AM – 04.30 PM, Fri 08.30 AM – 04.00 PM, Sat Closed, Sun Closed.
Call Sales at: 866-963-9247